Now Accepting New Patients
We encourage you to call and ask us any questions you may have.
The Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Permanent Tooth Restoration
- Ability to Eat and Speak Without Loose Dentures
- No More Embarrassing Gaps In Your Smile!
- Saves Bone and Surrounding Teeth
- No Need for Fixed or Removable Appliances
- Renewed Confidence in Your Appearance
The leading cause of tooth and bone loss among American adults is gum disease. Gum disease is caused by the buildup of millions of bacteria that live around your teeth and under your gums. These bacteria can eat away at your gum and bone tissue and lead to tooth loss. The loss of teeth and their surrounding bone have devastating effects on your oral health and the overall health of your body.
There are few things that can begin to change with loss of teeth and bone,including:
- Other teeth start to shift and move: With newly created gaps in your smile, other teeth will start to drift and your teeth will no longer meet correctly and possibly break as a result.
- Change in your diet: You might not be able to eat the same foods due to your chewing ability being impaired. You will not receive the nutrition your body needs with your new limited diet.
- Loss of bone in your jaw: This bone cannot grow again and if too much is lost, dental implants and even dentures may not be an option to replace your missing teeth.
- Difficulty with speech: As you lose teeth, you may develop a lisp or have difficulty pronouncing several letter sounds where your tongue and teeth have to make contact, such as the d,x,z,s,n,th, and sh sounds.
- Change in your facial appearance: Your cheeks and lips can appear to be “sunken.”
Dental implants are a permanent solution for replacing missing teeth but might not be possible if you have lost too much bone. Do not let missing teeth go untreated.
If you suspect or knoe that you have gum disease in Peoria, AZ, seek treatment immediately. Dr. Nitu can diagnose your gum disease and let you know if you are a good candidate for dental implants. Call his office to set up your appointment as soon as possible.
We will always be on the leading edge. I will continue growing my expertise and bringing the latest advancements in dentistry to our patients. One thing, though, will never change: The genuine, friendly and consistent way we care for you. It is what people appreciate about our office and it is why they are more that patients….they are real friends and part of our dental family.
Learn more here, then call to schedule a visit with us. Along with everyone at our office, I look forward to caring for you.
Dr. Victor Nitu