Now Accepting New Patients
We encourage you to call and ask us any questions you may have.
The Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Permanent Tooth Restoration
- Ability to Eat and Speak Without Loose Dentures
- No More Embarrassing Gaps In Your Smile!
- Saves Bone and Surrounding Teeth
- No Need for Fixed or Removable Appliances
- Renewed Confidence in Your Appearance
A Single Missing Tooth Can Trigger a Domino Effect of Dental Issues
Disadvantages Of Bridges And Partials
There are many disadvantages of choosing a fixed or partial denture over dental implants, including:
- Removable and fixed partials or bridges can cause jawbone atrophy
- Partials can be uncomfortable or loose
- Difficulty eating or speaking clearly
- Increased tooth sensitivity
- Increased risk for root canal therapy
- Increased risk of additional tooth loss
Tooth Loss is Common
By age 44, nearly 69% of American adults have lost at least one tooth due to trauma, decay, or periodontal disease. Click on a thumbnail below to view a dental implant case.
Replace Missing Teeth in Peoria, AZ.
If you have had a tooth extraction and want to replace the missing tooth with something that looks and feels like a real tooth, a dental implant is the most convincing option for replacement. The post of the dental implant acts like the root of a tooth to preserve the bone into which it is placed and the restoration that is placed on top of the dental implant looks and feels like the crown of your missing tooth.
If you have had a tooth extraction or have lost any or all of your teeth to gum disease or tooth decay, you need to seek treatment options for replacing your missing teeth. Dental implants provide a permanent solution for missing teeth that require little to no maintenance once they are placed. You need to practice good oral hygiene and continue seeing your hygienist for regular professional cleanings, however, you will not need to worry about taking them out to clean
Today’s patients have the option of several treatments such as traditional implants, implant supported dentures, or All-on-4™ implants. Dr. Sallustio will be able to explain each procedure and inform you of the best option for your individual oral health needs.
Benefits of Dental Implants include:
- Boost self-esteem and confidence.
- Fill holes in your smile — dental implants will realistically replace a gap created by a tooth extraction.
- Preserve facial structure — you will prevent the look of “sunken” cheeks and lips.
- Create an even and natural looking smile.
- Preserve the jaw bone — the “root” of the implant stimulates bone growth and keeps the jaw bone from deteriorating.
We will always be on the leading edge. I will continue growing my expertise and bringing the latest advancements in dentistry to our patients. One thing, though, will never change: The genuine, friendly and consistent way we care for you. It is what people appreciate about our office and it is why they are more that patients….they are real friends and part of our dental family.
Learn more here, then call to schedule a visit with us. Along with everyone at our office, I look forward to caring for you.
Dr. Victor Nitu